Name:	186.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1533234

Click image for larger version

Name:	183.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1533235Just a couple of pics as just picked boat up this afternoon. Seeing it at its worst, as it's just been took out amble marina and never touched it yet. Getting a good clean down tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Captain marky mark; 09-12-2014, 10:20 PM.

New Boat

Looking at what you did on your previous boat, I have no doubt that you will have her sparkling like a new pin in a very short time.
    Congratulations on your purchase Mark, I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself and look forward to reading your catch reports.
    John S

Comment

Nice looking boat there Mark.Good luck for the future mate.

Comment

nice boat mark glad you got sorted

Comment

Cheers for the comments lads. Trying to upload a couple more pics but it will only let me put 1 on that thread for some reason.

Comment

Worked it out eventually. Laptops do my head in. Will put a couple more on once cleaned and polished.

Comment

Lovely boat Mark, may many a yarking cod come over her gunnels! She will fly with the 80 on!

Graham.

Comment

Looks a cracking boat, Have fun and enjoy!!

Sean
                The beautifull South

Comment

cheers lads, I'm looking forward to getting out in it. give it a quick clean today, think its gonna take some elbow grease to get the algea off the hull. couple of pics looking a tad cleaner.Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1523678

Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	1523679

Comment

Supurb buy Mark. Looking forward to seeing her in the flesh. Will you be keeping Mr. Watson name......?.
                    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Funny you should mention that Arthur, just been thinking about that the neet. If it already had its name then was going to keep it. New venture so thought about changing name. Not sure what to do, was thinking of naming after my daughters.

Comment

Cracking boat mate and on the doorstep too give me shout if u giving it a run and will pop down for the launch

Comment

Nee bother graham. Will give you a bell this week

Comment

Nice one Mark, won't be long now until we are starting the season all over again .......... great stuff mate, nice boat

norm
                            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Cheers Norm, looking forward to it already. Might take the boat out when we get a calm day, just to see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X