enjoyable run out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enjoyable run out

well finally got the boat out this morning, all intentions of giving it a run and getting the hang of things. headed out into lovely flat sea with the sun shining, bit nippy but what a nice day to be at sea. reminds me why I love getting out there and just chilling. Pretty impressed with the boat, very stable, good deck area and with conditions today was able to open it up a bit, once up on the plane it just slices through the water and with the 80 Suzuki on it fly's. Not that ill be flying about in it with the way our sea conditions are at times. a nice steady speed to the fishing ground does me. Anyway while we were out thought we would anchor up just off whitley for an hour to see if there was owt going. loads of little knocks on the rod but sadly picked nothing up. Was just nice to be out and there is always next time.
    Attached Files

looks good marky im severely dissapointed with your report

no battery fire,no ootboard falling off,no locked up steering

happy fishing
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Sorry to disappoint pal.

Comment

Looks great Mark, well worth the wait for a good one to come along ...... enjoy

Comment

Nice one Mark, looking good for the season

norm
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Lovely boat Mark but a shame about the fish. All the best skippers blank on their first trip of the year

It looks a big rig to get round the dog-leg at the bottom of the Cullercoats ramp; how did the launch and recovery go?

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1n View Post
              Lovely boat Mark but a shame about the fish. All the best skippers blank on their first trip of the year

It looks a big rig to get round the dog-leg at the bottom of the Cullercoats ramp; how did the launch and recovery go?
              Nee bother Kev, Straight down and back up fine. It's a tad tight, but just stuck close to the wall and it was ok.

Comment

Glad it all went well. Brilliant quiet motor, the whole outfit looked great, pity there were no fish to christen her, but there's all season ahead to to get her bloodied up. Serviced my engine today, gearbox oil,plugs, propshaft greased, all ready for March and hopefully calm weather oh! And stearing greased
                P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Nice one Mark,boat looks really well.Long summer to look forward to hopefully and some nice fish.
                  Well done.

Comment

Cheers for the comments lads. Can't wait for the season to start

Comment

Always good to get the first one out the way regardless of catch or not ! The boat looks. Class and i bet your chuffed all went well ? Im looking forward to "no name "catch reports
                      Cheers Bert

Comment

Originally posted by Tadpoleman View Post
                        Always good to get the first one out the way regardless of catch or not ! The boat looks. Class and i bet your chuffed all went well ? Im looking forward to "no name "catch reports
                        Cheers bert, yes over the moon with the boat pal. Will be Chloe&holly catch report once a few fish in the boxes. Had to name her after the daughters.

Comment

Working...
                        X