JFK 2 cod galore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFK 2 cod galore

Headed out yesterday 14/02/15 to a very nice surprise this time of year its just nice to get out to blow some cobwebs away but from first hitting marks till end of the day there were cod coming aboard the jfk avg 4/5 lbs some smaller ones but also some bigger ones too bait fished best pirks done ok shads a lot slower there were even times when two at a time came on the same rod using bait over a hundred fish caught in total maybe 10/ 15 ling max rest were cod some pics of catch

Cracking day out for yous, some good fish too. Great report and photo's mate, good sign for 2015
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

good day not be long now.

Comment

signs of a real good season

Originally posted by jinxs View Post
        Headed out yesterday 14/02/15 to a very nice surprise this time of year its just nice to get out to blow some cobwebs away but from first hitting marks till end of the day there were cod coming aboard the jfk avg 4/5 lbs some smaller ones but also some bigger ones too bait fished best pirks done ok shads a lot slower there were even times when two at a time came on the same rod using bait over a hundred fish caught in total maybe 10/ 15 ling max rest were cod some pics of catch

hi paul
        was a real good sign to see so many nice cod this early in the year- you usually can giving the right weather and tides etc. its just getting them??.
        we also caught a good few 8-9 inch herring which we saw all over on the fish finder.
        which is another real good indicator.
        I think we will be seeing some other members sneaking out shortly,
        I also think we'll be seeing you and bryan a bit earlier than usual.
        FISHING

Comment

two weeks time if the weather suits alan.

Comment

Well done again Allan and crew that's quite a haul by any mid summer standards never mind mid Feb ,did someone mention Herring ??Dont tell Mr Charlton oh dear the tigers will be along soon........err and me gurdy aint finished yet better get sorted lol
            Alan your probably right about some members coming out of hibernation ,yawn yawn is there owt getting caught yet ?best get me gear sorted
            Cheers Bert

Comment

its looking good

Originally posted by Tadpoleman View Post
              Well done again Allan and crew that's quite a haul by any mid summer standards never mind mid Feb ,did someone mention Herring ??Dont tell Mr Charlton oh dear the tigers will be along soon........err and me gurdy aint finished yet better get sorted lol
              Alan your probably right about some members coming out of hibernation ,yawn yawn is there owt getting caught yet ?best get me gear sorted
              hi bert got to say there's been some real good signs of fish the last couple of trips ,
              I think its got the makings of a real good season. like back in 2011 when you couldn't really go wrong.an as long as the weathers onside I think we ll get fish.
              I think a lot of boats will come out of retirement early this season. same as I recall back then as well. a lot of people started early [as long as the weather plays ball]
              who knows we might even see slinky out there shortly.
              an you better hurry up with the gurdy an the boat ??

hi paul will pencil you an bryan in
              cheers allan
              FISHING

Comment

Well lets keep ower fingers crossed Allan ,2011 seems so long ago lets have some more of that please
                Cheers Bert

Comment

Did somebody just wake me up

Be there soon

Norm
                  ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                  . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                  ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

the seasons coming??

Originally posted by Norman View Post
                    Did somebody just wake me up

Be there soon

Norm
                    aye norman time to get cracking hope you made plenty shads during the winter.
                    but definitely time to get slinky ship shape. as I think it'll all kick off shortly
                    FISHING

Comment

Originally posted by allans View Post
                      aye norman time to get cracking hope you made plenty shads during the winter.
                      but definitely time to get slinky ship shape. as I think it'll all kick off shortly
                      Aye Allan ,slinky shads galore, roll on

Norm
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X