Ready for Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Action

Well, with a slight improvement with the weather recently, I hauled the cover off Lazy Daze and began the seasonal spruce-up. Started with an oil change on the Yamaha gearbox, new plugs, prop splines re-greased, and she fired up first turn of the key, Joy!
    Next the floor got a new coat of floor paint, then the rest got a good sgrub down and then turtle waxed and buffed. Just got finished at half three...........and then down came the hailstone just to remind me it's still winter
    I have good bucket of worms just waiting to go for a swim as soon as the weather allows..........hopefully, soon.

See you out there soon. Best of luck everyone.
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

nice looking craft
    consett warlord retired

Comment

Great locally made boat" I went up to davey's at reiver boats for some matting and resin one day and they were just popping one of those out the mould very interesting.
      That should do 28+ knots with those 85 horses strapped on the back.

Comment

Happy days

Comment

She’s looking good Arthur but not living up to her name with all your hard work. Not long now and we’ll see you out there.

Comment

Looking good Arthur ! See you out there soon
            Cheers Bert

Comment

And us

Norm
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Me & my m8 both had them in the mid 1990's & they still look as good now
                Great handling boats & nice & light to tow on a trailer.
                We regularly fished beadnell area
                Wouldn't hesitate to buy another if I had the spare cash

Comment

Looking good Arthur, See you down there soon.

Comment

Cheers lads. Just looking at the forecast for Wednesday, looks like light south westerly's, so may give it a shot for a couple of hours.
                    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                      Cheers lads. Just looking at the forecast for Wednesday, looks like light south westerly's, so may give it a shot for a couple of hours.
                      hope you get Arthur and get that pic down, should see you nail a few
                      FISHING

Comment

Working...
                      X