anyone got a boat at Amble marina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got a boat at Amble marina?

putting our boat in Amble marina for a few months from end April. does anyone on here have one there already? as would like a chat about the area etc
    any help appreciated
    thanks
    John

Originally posted by john aisbitt View Post
    putting our boat in Amble marina for a few months from end April. does anyone on here have one there already? as would like a chat about the area etc
    any help appreciated
    thanks
    John
    hi john , my boats at amble how can i help

Comment

amble

have sent u a pm john
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by BLUEJASPER View Post
        hi john , my boats at amble how can i help
        Hi Bluejasper
        only ever been out on the charter boats out of Amble, just need a bit advice on best route out of piers, areas to watch out for etc
        putting the boat (17ft smartliner) in end April, maybe we could meet up?
        thanks John

Comment

Originally posted by john aisbitt View Post
          Hi Bluejasper
          only ever been out on the charter boats out of Amble, just need a bit advice on best route out of piers, areas to watch out for etc
          putting the boat (17ft smartliner) in end April, maybe we could meet up?
          thanks John
          Hi John.
          to get out of the river keep to the south side thats where the channel is,
          watch out at the the bar if there is any sea on can be a bit bouncy,with your boat size you should be able to get in and out of the marina most of the tide.
          on springs you will be restricted an hour and a half either side of low water.as the cill dries out on springs.my boat is on pontoon d 12 third one in off main walkway am there most weekends just give me a knock.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUEJASPER View Post
            Hi John.
            to get out of the river keep to the south side thats where the channel is,
            watch out at the the bar if there is any sea on can be a bit bouncy,with your boat size you should be able to get in and out of the marina most of the tide.
            on springs you will be restricted an hour and a half either side of low water.as the cill dries out on springs.my boat is on pontoon d 12 third one in off main walkway am there most weekends just give me a knock.
            will do many thanks

Comment

Working...
            X