Eleda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleda

Is now berthed in Hartlepool with new owners , I said my farewells to her yesterday and much as I have enjoyed my time as a boat owner the last ten years, she won't be replaced. I can't manage the maintenance and work involved in keeping a boat any more and Ive decided to call it a day with boat ownership.
    I'll still be looking in to see how you are all getting on, and don't worry, now that my boat has gone, it's guaranteed to be a bumper year for cod and flat lazy seas
    Tight lines everyone , and be safe

Sad news Ray, hope everything goes ok for you in the future and you still manage to get out fishing with someone once and a while. Whoever has bought her has got a superb boat.

Mark

Comment

as marky mark said,ray sad timeson the plus side the bank balance will take less of a hit

im sure you will manage to jump on with someone for a trip out

after 40 years my time at amble is just about over,a few trips with martin on Al-Shareq,and thats it. good luck where ever your journey takes you ray
      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Hiya Ray,

That's sad news mate. If you drop me a PM with your mobile I will give you a tinkle when I am going off next season if you fancy it. All being well I will be back on the water next season with a new boat.

Graham.

Comment

All the best Ray whatever your future endeavours are, sad day for you mate. Don't be a stranger on here though.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Thanks lads, I won't be able to not look in here ive got so used to it over the last few years , last year was a bad one for me with two knee ops and the wife having a major foot operation virtually wiped the season out. I'm walking about again though and I can sleep at night instead of rolling about in pain all night so it was worth it . Just need to get back to normal now.
            I've pm'd you Graham, thanks for the offer

Comment

sorry to hear that ray, thought I had,nt seen you much last year. hoping you and the misses get over your ops ok. we,ve moved to seaham this year
              old fishermen never die--they just put there rods away

Comment

Working...
              X