jfk two wrecking sun 29th march cracking day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfk two wrecking sun 29th march cracking day

out Sunday still a bit windy. but decided to stick with the wrecks today with the small tides, if we could. ended up doing a mixture of both wreck and ground. had 7 anglers out one was barry stockdale of sunderland. who was out on his very first days boat fishing. as he was little worried about being sea sick. he needn't of worried he was fine. a think the 11lbs cod and his 10 lbs cod and ling of 9 lbs along with the other dozen fish or so he had, definitely keep him busy.[ pic 1]
    picked fish up every wreck we visited with regular sonny taking 25 fish himself [pic 2]
    we took around 120 fish with all anglers taking 12 or more fish each, another notable early season fish was crewman colin with a catfish [wolfish] [pic 3] about 4lbs.
    still dangerous enough to do some damage.
    all and all a very enjoyable day. roll on some better weather
    Attached Files
    Last edited by allans; 30-03-2015, 04:37 PM.
    FISHING

Great stuff once again Alan ,it looks like the season is off to a good start with some bonny fish there and good numbers ,long may it continue
    Ower first trip will be a couple of weeks and if its like usual we wont be venturing too far if you know what i mean Alan
    Cheers Bert

Comment

A good start to the season Alan. It was a bit too windy for us to get out and be comfortable but I guess your new boat managed with ease.

Comment

Nice one Allan, the makings of a great season already
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Great suff Allan, looks a good start to the season

Norm
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Good stuff lads. ☺

Comment

Originally posted by Tadpoleman View Post
              Great stuff once again Alan ,it looks like the season is off to a good start with some bonny fish there and good numbers ,long may it continue
              Ower first trip will be a couple of weeks and if its like usual we wont be venturing too far if you know what i mean Alan
              aye bert you certainly don't need to go to far, look forward to seeing you and norman out there. then I will know its officially summer
              FISHING

Comment

great stuff Alan ... will have to get my arse in gear and get booked up..Ian

Comment

It's starting to all kick off, good result, and nice one getting your punters into fish. Great result, could do with some calmer weather tho.
                  P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Nice start of the season

wish you (and all of us!) fab days in summer!

Comment

Working...
                    X