Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Season Starts Here – Who’s Out This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Season Starts Here – Who’s Out This Weekend?

Spring is in the air, the Bank Holiday has arrived, unusually with a good forecast. Who’s out this weekend, opening their new season account or just thawing out after the winter sessions?

I’ll have a look today, fishing the rough ground at St Mary’s can if conditions are OK, and try to get another trip on Sat or Sunday.

Good luck everyone.

Saturday or Sunday to open the account Kevin if the weather comes good.
    The forecast winds are small but not sure how it'll have settled after the last few days by then...... fingers crossed

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

All this talk of boat fishing makes me slightly sad we chose a week in Gdansk, rather than our usual week in the NE. Knowing our luck, the fishing will be amazing!!

Good luck to you all.
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Hope so Sunday or Monday. Sheilds or seaham??? Not sure yet.

Comment

Wife's got me roped in to doing things this weekend Kev.😔 But looks like I could be out Wednesday. 🐟🐟😀

Comment

I'll be out sometime over the weekend Kevin, whenever the wind comes from the west.
            Good luck to all.
            P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Well I didn’t get out today. Sitting in the car and watching three bigger boats bouncing out between the piers was enough to put me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1n View Post
                Well I didn’t get out today. Sitting in the car and watching three bigger boats bouncing out between the piers was enough to put me off.
                Good call Kev , it looked a bit bumpy on the webcam .....

Maybe later

Norm
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Good luck to anyone that gets out, no early start for me this year, boat out for a good service and bottom clean and discovered gear box oil has drained and full of water, hoping it is just seal replacements and not too expensive!! Glad it was discovered now rather than when season gets in full swing. Enjoy if you get out.

Comment

Sapph33

There is a good sea running today wind picked up over night SE, Iv a trip out tomorr wind NNW lumpy again,
                    Sapphire Charters Sunderland, Wreck, Reef, Rough Ground, Winter Up Tide, COP 60miles, Fully Licensed & Insured, Tea & Coffee, Toilet, Ring me Peter Skipper 07903454745

Comment

Originally posted by denty23 View Post
                      Hope so Sunday or Monday. Sheilds or seaham??? Not sure yet.

Sunday hopefully

norm
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Went out from Amble yesterday (Thursday). It was a bit lumpy but nothing too much, not a lot happening inshore and the wrecks only produced a few small codling, but it was nice to be out in the sunshine. Hopefully it will have picked up in a couple of weeks time when I`m out again.

Comment

Woot!

Buying bait for the first time in forever this afternoon
                          Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                          I AGREE

Comment

Working...
                          X