The boys catch report 19th october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boys catch report 19th october

We didnt get much no cod Just 9 coalies and 6 mackeral. It was a competition so we went out at 8am and were supposed to be back for 1pm. We were back in for about 12 noon. We wieghed in and there was no suprieses as the boys cleaned up agian I came first with 7lb Bert came second with about 6lb Scull came third about 5lb. We won the boat average aswell with 4 lb somthing. Jt let the squad down he only had 2 and a half lb. We didnt get heaviest fish as somebody had a 3 and half lb cod. People weighed plenty of whities in and loads of dabs there was a couple of plaice they are in sless tank stil alive.
    Beat them in their own back yard

Les would of came but as he seen a bit white water and a swell he bottled it. Les is getting in the habbit of doing this as he done this a couple of weeks bac. LES THE BOTTLER.

Comment

i had food poisoning mate,dodgy chinkys

Comment

Are you sure u wernt waiting for a call for work. I just beat bert for the best bottle i will have to lend his fish bag. For the trophys. It was rough aswell are u sure that wasnt the reason u bottled it again.

Comment

behave yasel ;-)

Comment

go on stephen get him telt
            har de har

sless

Comment

its about this time last year that bert spewed on the trawler sless DODGY CURRY ,you hav,nt put the photo,s on the board yet

Comment

flat calm day aswell les
                ive got one of him sitting on a bucket aswell
                hahaha
                pants rounb his ankles
                i will try and find them

sless

Comment

nice one,did u watch snow white and the 7 dwarves? the wiched queen was allreeeeeeeettt !

Comment

Les i thought you would have been on the program last night...men in tights....did you know any of the lads that went?

Comment

nah, not my thing mate,although sless likes wearing womens clothes as pictures on this board in the past have proved!!!!! would,nt like to tangle with BILLY ONE PUNCH mind lol

Comment

Working...
                      X