oban photos (at last)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oban photos (at last)

these photos are from the saturday, i forgot to take the camera out on sunday

this one is tony fishing the light rod for anything that comes along, you can see the isle of mull in the background.

this is the star of the show, female 155lb, sorry about the shot, its the best one....all the rest have me in them...

tony with his bootlace, i had one the same size , both on baited hokeyes believe it or not

trolling for pollack at dusk, tony had 4 up to 4lb...i didn\'t fish..too busy driving the boat close to the rocks

red sky at night and all that... didn\'t live up to its reputation though, sunday was overcast cold and breezy.

sun setting over mull

les

Excellent pics Les, those last two with the sun setting are pretty stunning

Comment

cheers les

Comment

Excellent les, great pics from obviously a great day .... well done mate. !
        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Les, what have I told you? Blood in pics and sloping horizons...drives me mad!! Ya bloody clackerbag!!
          DF

Comment

thanks boys, and for stevie......

les

Comment

stevie, i seem to remember teaching you the same thing about 12 years ago.

in the world of cliched kung fu movies....\"now you are the master\"......lol

the problem i think is, i need more practice with the digital camera, its harder to get things straight with it than an SLR, i should go back to my trusty old olympus OM2, but then, i\'m only doing it for fun these days.

as for the blood, i know, i know, but tony was taking the pics, and the ones of the fish washed aren\'t very good, too much shadow, you can\'t see the fish, and you know how hard they are to pick up, one side is covered in spikes the other side bites.

les

Comment

Superb Les! Luv the wabbit...and it was 15 years ago.
                Clack, clack.
                DF

Comment

Working...
                X