catch report from abroad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catch report from abroad?

hi there guys was just wondering if catch reports from anglers not in the uk would be welcome here? my dad regularly sends me photos and i think he may join the site too...just wondering guys ....
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

Originally posted by codcatcher3000 View Post
    hi there guys was just wondering if catch reports from anglers not in the uk would be welcome here? my dad regularly sends me photos and i think he may join the site too...just wondering guys ....
    always nice to see what is happening elsehwhere, might give some of us an idea of where to go for the holidays, with first hand knowledge, your dad dosn't live anywhere cold i hope.
    Alan

Comment

stuff like this

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
      Kompressor SS /slosh30
      tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Long tailed stingray if i am correct?? 40lbish
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

beats me mate...we call em pari....he jsut got back from another trip and has reported plenty queenfish and GTs up to 4kg or so . but it was too windy to hit the proper marks...ive asked for some photos still waiting for reply...

2014 combo:
          Kompressor SS /slosh30
          tt sport /525 mag

Comment

We're not the only ones that can't get out for the wind then

Ray

Comment

itll be nice to see some different fish being caught!

Comment

this was a couple of weeks back west malaysia .. and this one was of borneo east malaysia a while before that ..

2014 combo:
                Kompressor SS /slosh30
                tt sport /525 mag

Comment

FISHING is Fishing mate,here or abroad ,love to see any photos of fish being caught

Comment

that looks awesome that! take me there next time ya go mate! and leave me there!
                    You Hurd the man tubs...get undressed !

Comment

I'm hoping to get into some Fly Fishing around here giving that I'm a thousand miles from any sea and will hopefully post something in the fresh water section when I get going!!!

I wish you lads with boats would get out, the lack of catch reports is killing me right now and I find myself having to do some work, nightmare!!!!!

Comment

this was west coast malaysia lumut off pangkor . ideally get my chance this year .

2014 combo:
                        Kompressor SS /slosh30
                        tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Working...
                        X