Not be long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not be long

Had a canny trip out today thre of us on the boat we had 100 cod off the same wreck quit a few 8-9lb feeding on sprat won't be long before they move closer in

Canny haul of fish.Looked a good day weather wise.
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

A bit windy but a good day

Comment

interesting what port ?
        Cheers Bert

Comment

Originally posted by ships cat View Post
          Had a canny trip out today thre of us on the boat we had 100 cod off the same wreck quit a few 8-9lb feeding on sprat won't be long before they move closer in
          sent you pm
          Alan

Comment

Is that a typo??

I have never experienced or even heard that any boat has ever lifted 100 cod from a single wreck !?

....and you put that into a 3-liner and call it a "canny trip" whilst nobody else had any catches at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by Wasabi View Post
              Is that a typo??

I have never experienced or even heard that any boat has ever lifted 100 cod from a single wreck !?

....and you put that into a 3-liner and call it a "canny trip" whilst nobody else had any catches at the moment...

the original poster-has a canny few years fishing under his belt--starting when many on here werent born--so will have had some great catches in his time---100 fash is not impossible right place right time right angler-i think it was you who said fish were congregating in one spot at the moment so you were correct weel done ships cat
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
                the original poster-has a canny few years fishing under his belt--starting when many on here werent born--so will have had some great catches in his time---100 fash is not impossible right place right time right angler-i think it was you who said fish were congregating in one spot at the moment so you were correct weel done ships cat
                Have you ever seen something like that, Duncan?
                I mean 100 cod from one wreck

....and just for the records: I did not question the catch report...

needed to say that after that "fieldsport" lad recently almost committed suicide when his video catch reports were criticised

Comment

Nice haul ships cat, glad to see them in numbers now. Canny steam off to get into them I take it.
                  Btw 100 fish off a wreck isn't a misprint and is well doable.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_h View Post
                    Nice haul ships cat, glad to see them in numbers now. Canny steam off to get into them I take it.
                    Btw 100 fish off a wreck isn't a misprint and is well doable.

Paul
                    Yes paul as we know very doable in fact I think we still have a video on you tube
                    CLEVELAND LGV TRANSPORT

Comment

Originally posted by Wasabi View Post
                      Have you ever seen something like that, Duncan?
                      I mean 100 cod from one wreck

....and just for the records: I did not question the catch report...

needed to say that after that "fieldsport" lad recently almost committed suicide when his video catch reports were criticised
                      yes in the late 70s from a port quite well north of sunderland area but not to 3 anglers--doubt if anyone thought you were questioning the report!!!!!!
                      AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Funny enough Jim, I was trolling through my threads looking for something and laughed on remembering a Xmas thread, Easyfish won 2 of my votes, the best video was the killer, the swearing one, when Bernie had you lot into fish big time.... Can you recall it ? Put the link up for the crack.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
                          yes in the late 70s from a port quite well north of sunderland area but not to 3 anglers--doubt if anyone thought you were questioning the report!!!!!!
                          Wish I could put the pic s up mate but my arms were killing me go far enough out and it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_h View Post
                            Funny enough Jim, I was trolling through my threads looking for something and laughed on remembering a Xmas thread, Easyfish won 2 of my votes, the best video was the killer, the swearing one, when Bernie had you lot into fish big time.... Can you recall it ? Put the link up for the crack.

Paul
                            Still looking for the video mate but I found one to keep us going
                            CLEVELAND LGV TRANSPORT

Comment

Wish I could put the pic s up mate but my arms were killing me go far enough out and it happens
                              How far out have you been?

Comment

Working...
                              X