Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited...

Well it looks like we may have some decent Saturday weather for a change

I've only managed 3 fish from my last two trips so I was beginning to loose my mojo but a quick read of a report from a year ago to the weekend has me chomping at the bit again

Tackle box is sorted, sarnies are made, bait is sorted, what can go wrong!!
    Cheers, Keith.

exciteted

aye Keith
    just been along sea front, and it looks lovely an flat, especially seeing the crap weather we've had through the week.
    but everything is still late compared to last year and pervious years
    we were knacker deep in mackerel this time last year,
    lets hope it all kicks off tomorrow. roll on

cod fishing. wreck fishing. angling trips. sightseeing trips. river trips. fishing river tyne. sea fis surveys # boat trips boat hire scattering of ashes
    FISHING

Comment

Aye hope it kicks off Allan, I think the fish have been there looking for the crab inshore but the weather hasn't let us get anywhere near them.
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Weather does look good Saturday, tides aren't great, but i'm sure there will be fish, especially to the bait, as the water clarity could be a bit poor after those seas.
        what time yous out.
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

What can go wrong ?

Skippers on Stella and Strongbow snakies !!
          That's what can go wrong 👌
          Cheers Bert

Comment

At last it's looking good after being off and on all week. We'll be out by mid morning, by the time Shady and Slinky have already put in a full shift. Good luck to everyone who gets out; I'll look forwards to the reports.

Comment

Hope to see you guys out there this may be our first trip of the season if all goes according to plan

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                Weather does look good Saturday, tides aren't great, but i'm sure there will be fish, especially to the bait, as the water clarity could be a bit poor after those seas.
                what time yous out.
                4am Arthur, bit of a lie in.
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                X