boat sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boat sunday

With 16mph Winds,gusting more,for Sunday what do the seasoned boat lads reckon for an enjoyable day for a part time boat angler???? or should i just wait for a calm day lol ? Bri.

That depends on what you consider comfotable, what boat you are on and how far out you go.

It looks about as comfortable as it can get and warm and sunny too. The wind will add a little chop to the water further out and will speed the drift up. Take your Kwells and plenty of water and you should have a good day.

Comment

Boat

Cheers mate just didnt know if it was gonna be a bit blowy 16 gusting 25 say 10 mile out (charter boat) didnt know if it would be pleasant with a 5 mtr tide for the drift ?

Comment

you may wait a long time for a calm day--put your trust in da skipper--he dosent want folks to be p@@@@d off with the trip if its too bad---the days of skippers going out in bad conditions (just for the money) are long gone,certaily from the tyne,wear and hartlepool
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Who are you out with Bri ?

It will be bumpy, sw seas put a nasty short chop and confused sea on.
          High tide at the dock is about 9.30, so it'll be about midday when it starts ebbing offshore.
          Morning will be flooding wind against tide, then afternoon sw will be with the ebb.
          Tide sizes are spot on.
          If he goes down Skinny, inside for shelter you might get a nice day in, just a bit bumpy across the bay.

Paul

Comment

boat

Havent booked Paul,but couple o boats have places tom so i was keeping an eye on wind before i decided.Just got it into me head to have a day out,never been out for 2 year.But talking to our kid yesterday and he said when he was crewin anything over 15mph and you were in for an uncomfortable day.......so id rather try and get a more comfortable day You home or away like??

Comment

your kid will keep ya reet bri lol
              have you got a cloth

Comment

Did you sort out some crab off him yet Tony? I told him what you wanted and he said youd text him,said he ll give ya them live hes not freezin em for ya

Comment

Working...
                X