Help me with my addiction!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with my addiction!!!!

Don\'t need it, already got one, but just can\'t resist a bargain!! please outbid me!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7140494452
    Cheers, Keith.

If you get outbid (and I\'m resisting hard at the moment no to do so!) I\'ve a 16oz single mould you can borrow!
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

LOL
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Cheers Mark, but I\'ve already got a 16oz mould, and a three cavity one the same as that one on ebay, highly recommend it, tackstock (old mouldy) sells them and the loops on ebay, the mould normally sells for about £45 - £60.

Bert fitted some pins to my mould to hold the loops, I can knock about 50 pirks up in an hour, just as well cos I can just as easily loose that amount during a mornings fishing
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

do you buy the loops or make your own Keith??

If you make your own what do you use. Tried a few things myself, galv fencing wire, coathangers, wall ties even! Used brass welding/brazing rods last year though and found them them the best thing I\'ve tried so far. Made a jig up out of a pieces of wood with long bolts through to get them into the right shape etc

Thought for the day:
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Comment

I just buy them Mark £6 per 100 from old mouldy, the ones for the 3 cavity mould are a figure eight shape, not that easy to make.
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

forgot about him! just had a look and had to sit on me hands!

the wires I make are just 1 piece and run through the full length of the pirk, lopped at each end then doubled back to the middle and the ends twisted together, seems to work ok, but might be some anyway for 6 quid, although I did notice a box of 1000 for 45 quid if anyone else wants to clube together for a few hundred each

Thought for the day:

Comment

It\'s a bugger that E bay lol
                You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Working...
                X