jellyworms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jellyworms

fishing a boat comp 2morra and just made some rigs up with those jelly worms.does anybody know if they work if so what is the best colours 2 use?.i will be fishing just a couple of miles out off hendon and seaham over rough ground.a reply as soon as poss would b champion

Never used them Leroy, but I hear-tell that orange is the preferred colour (preferred by cod, that is!)

Comment

Never used them Leroy , but I\'m knocking them up as we speak , I understand orange and red is good . Bearing in mind the rough sea\'s lately and the colour in the water luminous might pay off as well especially if baited for a bit scent . I would take some bait also in case it all turn\'s pear shaped

good luck , tell us how you get on .

Comment

cheers lads will post a report 2morra regardless if i catch owt!!!!

Comment

Looking at the forecast I\'d take my sea-sickness pills as well mate :P

Comment

Only ever tried the black ones with bright pink/red tails, 4/0 hooks and about 5 foot of mono after the boom. Worked ok for pollack and the odd codling
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
            X