Leadhead Moulds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadhead Moulds

I know this has came up before, but I\'m after a 10oz leadhead mould and can\'t find one anywhere. I was told to check out the websites of Gerrys of Morecambe, Billys and Spotty Dog Tackle, as these normally have them for sale, but can\'t find any?

Any idea\'s anyone please?

Also, what hooks to people use with their leadheads? I\'ve seen jig hooks by Mustad, VMC, Eagle Claw and Gamakatsu and was wondering which are the best?
    www.robadairpetcare.uk

Gerrys do a 10oz one Rob, they call it the \"MR BIG JIG MOULD\" £12.99

I\'m sure Marc said Billy had them in stock last time they were mentioned

Cheers, Keith.

Comment

My mate just got one today from Gerrys just as Kieth described
      http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

Cheers lads. I\'ve been back on Gerrys website, but I still can\'t find them. I\'ll have to ring them tomorrow and ask.
        www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Just been having a bit search about on the net for moulds (its amazing how bored you get on nightshift!) and I \'ve came across this website

www.FishingWeightMolds.com

Its for a company called DB Angling Supplies in Eastbourne and they\'ve got loads of gear. Definately worth a look.
          www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

DB angling site reallly good you should order a catalogue off them its got loads in

Comment

Cheer\'s for that link Rob. I think I will get one of the light weight moulds. Should be perfect from the shore with a light rod.

Jim.
              Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Just got myself the Shad head mould 4 sizes and the round head one 4 sizes and some different colours of powder coat. Im knocking some up later as Ive plenty of jellies and shads to use up.
                http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X