Cod and Octopus on Kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cod and Octopus on Kayak

We Managed a quick trip out this morning with the wind settling at a light westerly it was due to swing around SE so an early start. Still a canny swell coming in.

Few fish around we had cod to 6lb and a few pouting. Also a Surprise Octopus! Fish caught on bait and shads.

Heres a few pics.

Nice octopuss you bot keep it raily nice to eat and that's a big one ;D
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Cod and Octopus.

A great report m8 and the pics are great too and i like the ones of the octopuses and they are a delicatecy and good size fish too but kayaking is not my style so good luck to you m8.

Comment

Tiddler caught by old man

Kayak fishing Cod from Blyth june 2012 - YouTube

Comment

octopus

Octopus whilst Kayak fishing - YouTube

Comment

Nice pictures and cod and looks like a good day out.

Comment

Nice fish n nice photos

Comment

Great pics,I like the ones of you setting off from the beach punching thro the surf.
                Did you have a good return back ok. I always remember returning back into Newton at high water and a big surf pounding onto the beach and that was in a 16ft longliner so would have been exciting in a kayak.

Kayak looks very stable and safe what model is it.
                Cheers H

Comment

Originally posted by harry barker View Post
                  Great pics,I like the ones of you setting off from the beach punching thro the surf.
                  Did you have a good return back ok. I always remember returning back into Newton at high water and a big surf pounding onto the beach and that was in a 16ft longliner so would have been exciting in a kayak.

Kayak looks very stable and safe what model is it.
                  Cheers H

Scupper pro going through the surf. The grey ones a hobie both very stable.

Comment

Cracking report and photo's Dave. Looks nice out there before the wind got up.
                    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

cracking report and pics, still think ye yakkas are nuts tho. !

Comment

Working...
                      X