Making jelly lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making jelly lures

I\'ve been reading about how easy it is to make your own jelly lures including here:

http://www.tacklemaking.com/tacklemakers/default.php?content=knowledge/sb_howto&title=How%20To%20Make%20and%20Mold%20Soft %20Plastic%20Fishing%20Lures

Question is, does anyone know where to buy plastisol (or whatever it\'s called in the UK)? There are apparently different grades so all Plastisol is not the same.

Making moulds from existing lures out of plaster of paris looks a doddle and I think there would be a lot of satisfaction from catching on a home made lure.

Hi Mike, Im not to sure, but you could try the soft lure company. They do everything regarding soft lures and jellies. The run an advert in Boat Fishing Monthly. I will check in some back issues and let you know any results.
    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
    but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Cheers Mike.

Comment

Hi Mike, Did some reading and the only one i could find that might be able to help are The Soft Bait Shop. Their number is 01952-504385 or you could try thier web site, www.thesoftbaitshop.co.uk Hope this is of some help to you. Tight Lines, Mike
        As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
        but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Cheers. I\'ll give them a try when their website is back up.

Comment

Working...
          X