£200 quid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lads

being a bit of a dinasour i went back to type when i was getting back into the sport i got a shimano speedmaster tsm11cfs off ebay,for my beach and light rock workit is 15 years old,i stripped it and serviced it and its still the best all rounder ive used,so i trust the shimano name,tld15 for me,im torn between the ugly stick(its a name i recognise from 20 years ago)or the daiwa you lads have recommended its a bit of investment any further advice greatly accepted,
    sometimes i sits and thinks,but thinks better whilst sitting on a rock fishing

Comment

chris m8, your obviously serious about giving up the smoking, just a thought like, but a once sponsored a m8 to pack in, he ended up raising a over a thousand pound for the freeman.
      just a thought like, but if you did, a would certainly sponsor you.
      set a time scale, say, 6 months or a year, have a think........!

Comment

Originally posted by chris elliott View Post
        it was the first week celebation mate,i got a bit shakey on sunday night after a pig of a day and was desperate for a smoke,our lass god bless her counted the money and doubled it and told me to treat myself,saving starts this week
        That explains it then Chris! Well done, you deserve a reward for going a full week! it must be one of the toughest and hopefully easier for you from here on int!!!! Good Luck!!!

Comment

strange and magical things afoot

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
          chris m8, your obviously serious about giving up the smoking, just a thought like, but a once sponsored a m8 to pack in, he ended up raising a over a thousand pound for the freeman.
          just a thought like, but if you did, a would certainly sponsor you.
          set a time scale, say, 6 months or a year, have a think........!
          im n touch with afew lads about doing the ireland ,lands end stuff to john a groats and a few bits in between,ive got ideas for the sponsorhip and perhaps a few articles in the local press if you pm me your e mail i can give you the stuff ive put to people like local radio theres also other things up me and our lasses sleeve that i want to get into for the biggest of big adventures,the aim at the moment is to get me off the tabs,ive got a year to do stuff,i want to get something off the ground where we meet lads around the country who have given up,chucked the money into a jar method and paid for a fish and there lures,its amazing how much it adds up,nhs direct are running a thing at the moment,where you can get free nicorette patches as long as you can prove your definetley off the tabs,as far as i am concerned the more brains the better,ideas for the charity thing are welcomed,if we can get a bit of national courage,christ knows what could be achieved for a worthy cause(plus the lads giving up the tabs)cheers chris

Comment

sorry lads

not all of you may have read the crack on the chat forum,check it out it is entitled demon cigarettes it will explain stuff

Comment

Bought mysel a sonic 20/30 class, it's a great rod has a cracking tip action too a lot more than I thought it would have, the reel is a penn 320gt2 n well pleased with that too think it was about £140 for both at nets Hendon.
              Bought a load more stuff too n got a cracking deal from Gary Pye
              www.home-improver.com
              Where quality counts

Comment

not all of you may have read the crack on the chat forum,check it out it is entitled demon cigarettes it will explain stuff
                Just had a read spot on mate
                www.home-improver.com
                Where quality counts

Comment

guys dont take this the wrong way if you have suffered a loss lateley but yes i was catering for a funeral wake with an elvis tribute turn,it was in the guys will,alot of drunk people,the traditional fight(sausage rolls and vol au vents all over the place) i dont know if your a psychic mr turbot but in the mass catering trade a cremation gig is wideley known as a hog roast,so technically speaking in a philosophical way you are correct in your assesment of these various mass catering related matters
                  lol chris I knew that about the hog roast my sister was in the trade

Daiwa Kenzaki they snap as well mate

Comment

Originally posted by billyturbot View Post
                    lol chris I knew that about the hog roast my sister was in the trade

Daiwa Kenzaki they snap as well mate
                    so it looks like the ugly stick,have you heard rom blanked again hes gone a bit quiet,hope hes not ill again

Comment

so it looks like the ugly stick,have you heard rom blanked again hes gone a bit quiet,hope hes not ill again
                      Chris he was logged in before
                      may be busy (business)
                      I was out yesterday on famous ended up with a canny box of cod
                      back out the morra

Comment

give them shads a good wriggle

Comment

Have a look at the sonik sk3 12-20lb class, for £59-95 they are excellent value and are a delight to use. For a reel, plenty older style Penn ones on Ebay, they are mostly bullet-proof and need very little maitanance.
                          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Working...
                          X