Talisman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talisman?

Heard it\'s been sold! Hopefully to another good charter man. Canny boat, great skipper. I may have wigged out for a moment and made this up. sorry I mean no harm.

Ell, THAT\'S how rumours, cancelled bookings and people booking up on other boats start.........Tallisman (and Andy) are still operating........he\'s one of the charter boats for this years\' comp.

Comment

THAT\'S how rumours are quashed Tony by a speedy and accurate report of the true facts. Thank you and get in . I\'d heard it from a few sources (2) and posted as a result. hopefully this post has answered a few other peoples questions as well. Long live NESA and me mam

Comment

:P

Comment

I fished on talisman in Last years comp and had a great day out with Andy. Didnt win anything, but then who cares when your having fun. Had such a good time it got me hooked on NESA and I,ll be fishing again this year. Although I,m on Mistress i,m pleased to hear Andy and Talisman are still around.
          As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
          but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

See you on Mistress Mike.
            You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Thanks Steve, See you there. Hope it,s as good as last year.
              As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
              but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Working...
              X