anadan 11,dunbar,24/6/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anadan 11,dunbar,24/6/12

hello folks,went out of dunbar yesterday, the first time for years .(it wont be my last) we left the tiny harbour about 8 a m,went a couple ov miles out and we were straight into macky. which got a bit monotonise after the first half hour ,you couldnt get past the little tinkers my comrades of varying ability 2 first timerswere useing allsorts of lures/feathers.i decided to use shads, (blue heads redtail) and guess what, i was into cod straight away ive never used these before but thanks to the members of the forum who have been discussing methods on how to fish them,i followed suit and bingo. we went back in at 3ish and at the end of our trip we had a whole heap of macky.about 15 cod 1 pollock @6lb,i myself had fifteen cod and put 7 back which were just under or on size, the fish i kept were 3to 4 half pound, i had abrilliant day roll on the nxt trip, sorry no pics lads but am working on it, colin, apologies for rambling this is my first post

First of all welcome to NESA, a good report and well done on the catch.

Comment

Hope you have many more "ramblings" mate..................that's a great first report !

Comment

Cracking report, well done on the catch.

Graham.

Comment

Good stuff matey.
          GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Dunbar.

Well Colin m8 welcome to nesa and a great report with plenty of fish being caught so well done and good luck to you.

Comment

the boats name is andara 11 and not as posted,sorry for any confusion.

Comment

Good report, welcome aboard.

The mackeral can be a pain when you want them but cannot find them, and a pain when you don't want them but cannot avoid them.

Comment

Working...
                X