so called fast boats, overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so called fast boats, overrated

ok back soberish lol, my points were i dont think that the overpriced fast boats is right, ok there need that money for the fuel i get that part, but getting soaked to the skin is not nice, i could have asked our lass to throw a bucket of water, in my face for free,
    ya get home ya have fish ungutted as there just race back, my opinion on fast boats , will never change there overrated bollox,
    ok call me a bore but i like the old days when ya go out take the views in, not a white knuckle ride,
    if i wanted one of those i would wait for local fair, not just ya self gets soaked , so does your gear, never a ****ing gain for the price lol, i could spend all day on the waterlog at blackpool
    Rant over and done
    Last edited by keithm; 29-06-2012, 11:13 PM.

Thats a shame it sounded like an interesting thread

Comment

aye ....so did i.....read it this morning and thought hmmmm could be interesting...

should we do one instead....?

so who has the the fastest boat..?

and is it overated...

Comment

I'll take a punt...Norman?

Failing that, the one Hulk Hogan had was pretty nipppy

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
        aye ....so did i.....read it this morning and thought hmmmm could be interesting...

should we do one instead....?

so who has the the fastest boat..?
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

Thunder in Paradise Hulk Hogan Hulkster! Chris Lemmon! - YouTube

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
          I AGREE

Comment

heh heh..unfortunatly hulk don't live round ere....so he dont count

if he wants to be involved he needs to 1..start fishing 2..move to amble or somewhere like that....sorry tony, hulk hogan is disqualified, but his daughter who is rather attractive can enter as she could move in with me....probably

Comment

Sure I saw this fella down at the RQ
              Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                heh heh..unfortunatly hulk don't live round ere....so he dont count

if he wants to be involved he needs to 1..start fishing 2..move to amble or somewhere like that....sorry tony, hulk hogan is disqualified, but his daughter who is rather attractive can enter as she could move in with me....probably
                PMSL..., Dont think Mrs Myles would be too happy....but then again she would get half your wealth in the divorce and half your boat

Comment

2000 hp , wouldnt like to get stuck behind him at the garage when he's filling his petrol cans up

Comment

doubt it..... i signed a pre-nup 1988

she's entilted to half my two tone stapress and some of me jam records..

i'll get half her pension...

tony....dunno....carry on....

Comment

ok back soberish lol, my points were i dont think that the overpriced fast boats is right, ok there need that money for the fuel i get that part, but getting soaked to the skin is not nice, i could have asked our lass to throw a bucket of water, in my face for free,
                      ya get home ya have fish ungutted as there just race back, my opinion on fast boats , will never change there overrated bollox,
                      ok call me a bore but i like the old days when ya go out take the views in, not a white knuckle ride,
                      if i wanted one of those i would wait for local fair, not just ya self gets soaked , so does your gear, never a ****ing gain for the price lol, i could spend all day on the waterlog at blackpool
                      Rant over and done
                      Last edited by keithm; 29-06-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post

Sure I saw this fella down at the RQ
                        a rekon that`s a fast boat ............!

Comment

you have a point there my man get there in ya own time without the hassle and showing off "my boats faster than yours "
                          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

theres a bloke in bensham got twice as many engines as that in his jacuzzi
                            sometimes i sits and thinks,but thinks better whilst sitting on a rock fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                              a rekon that`s a fast boat ............!
                              looks like crap hovercraft i seen in the doubledeckers tv show yrs ago, think theres looked better though lol

Comment

Working...
                              X