No announcement yet.

Will we get out tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm totally limited in size of me boat & engine as to how far I can get out but tomorrow is defo happening & will be heading out of blyth for 9ish. Hoping we can find the fish even with the water being like oxtail soup close in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramas View Post
      I'm totally limited in size of me boat & engine as to how far I can get out but tomorrow is defo happening & will be heading out of blyth for 9ish. Hoping we can find the fish even with the water being like oxtail soup close in.
      now that's what I call common sense you know what your limits are ,,good luck today hope you get a few

Comment

Well my planned trips Friday and Sat look off now, good old strong NE winds and amber warning rain fall again.

Roll on winter so we can do some wreck fishing in west winds and dry skys when the hose pipe ban will be back on
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
          Well my planned trips Friday and Sat look off now, good old strong NE winds and amber warning rain fall again.

Roll on winter so we can do some wreck fishing in west winds and dry skys when the hose pipe ban will be back on
          Well we have had 2 out of 2 so far, which was slightly unexpected, so I'm keeping positive for tomorrow.
          Last edited by kayos; 05-07-2012, 10:22 AM.
          2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Working...
          X