Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
    They say HD video adds pounds to your picture

Fingers crossed for the weather...would be nice if we can have some proper summer weather to fish in for once this year!
    Hope you get the weather the privateer's could do with good weather and some.
    Tony so that 18.5lb it was all a trick of the lense
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Originally posted by big sid View Post
      Hope you get the weather the privateer's could do with good weather and some.
      Tony so that 18.5lb it was all a trick of the lense
      Was talking about my extra chins
      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

Im sure that old chestnut " The Indian summer " will come along soon and save the day. 2 more months and the really good weather season is over

Good luck Scotty, hope you bag a double
        PB Ling 14.5lb (AUG 2013 Stingray)

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
          Was talking about my extra chins
          Always Thought Norman Photochopped them out
          Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Good luck Scotty. I’m sure Norman will look after you and find the fish if the weather lets you out.

Comment

thanx lads aye middel ov summer months and wether is so beeep
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Latest crack from the people that i ahte to say it got it spot on for June back in early May, is that we wont get a summer and the jet stream will be with us until the next change of seasons i.e Autum/Winter.

Mind i am used to fishing in choppy NE sea's now its part of the day trying to wind a fish up,stand up and hold on at the sametime

Good luck for the 14th, big ling moved onto the wrecks now, doubles every trip so good chance of beating your PD if bait fishing.
                ................__................................ .............................
                ____[ ~ \_____
                [__On-A-Roll__/
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                P.B
                SKATE 204lb
                COD 51lb
                LING 32lb
                TOPE 40lb
                CONGER 25lb
                HADDOCK 10lb
                HALIBUT 37lb
                COALIE 16lb
                BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
                  Latest crack from the people that i ahte to say it got it spot on for June back in early May, is that we wont get a summer and the jet stream will be with us until the next change of seasons i.e Autum/Winter.

Mind i am used to fishing in choppy NE sea's now its part of the day trying to wind a fish up,stand up and hold on at the sametime

Good luck for the 14th, big ling moved onto the wrecks now, doubles every trip so good chance of beating your PD if bait fishing.
                  thanx OR THAT MATE am hoping too
                  Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Working...
                  X