Recommend a charter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a charter

A few lads at work have asked me about sorting out a trip, so I thought I'd just ask if anyone can advise which boat/skipper would be best to contact?

Needs an "understanding" skipper and to be able to supply rods/tackle etc as most will be non anglers and have never fished let alone have never been out on a boat before.

will be at least 10 wanting to go, more than likely more if possible.

cheers in advance

If going out from the Tyne ,Try Alan Skinner on the Sarah JFK mate .excellent skipper he supplies rods ,reels ,even bait weights etc etc ,just put Sarah JFK into Google and you will find his web site all relevant details are on there

Comment

HOME PAGE try this link
      Last edited by big fish; 04-07-2012, 06:57 PM. Reason: added something

Comment

Originally posted by big fish View Post
        If going out from the Tyne ,Try Alan Skinner on the Sarah JFK mate .excellent skipper he supplies rods ,reels ,even bait weights etc etc ,just put Sarah JFK into Google and you will find his web site all relevant details are on there

oooppppssss

sorry I should have said, I myself have been out on Sarah JFk and also Mistress. Just wasnt sure if they could cope/accomodate that many "non anglers"

ideally Out of the Tyne, but anywhere from amble to hartlepool really

Comment

Recommended charter.

Originally posted by big fish View Post
          HOME PAGE try this link
          Cheers Bigfish m8 as i need to find a charter for 2 of us myself and Billfish4853 so thanks for the homepage link up m8.

Comment

Both good boats and skippers mate which would supply the gear, you may have to have a trip mid week as i would imagine all weekends booked up sometimes nearly 1 year in advance, well worth a phone call though.

Good luck,
            Russell

Comment

Working...
            X