Catch Report Sat 22nd Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch Report Sat 22nd Nov

Out with Bert and Skully on The Boys this morning, another great day, after a slight panic, alternator / water pump belt snapped on the way out. Caught about a dozen Codling, loads of massive coalies and a few whiting.

Bert and skull brought some massive squid they had caught on a trawler yesterday, proved very effective for the codling.

Sea was flat as a pancake, not a drop of rain in sight, and regular updates on the rugby from lads on other botas around the wrecks.

Thanks yet again Bert (well you might get back online to read this one day).
    Cheers, Keith.

Hopefulley Sunday will be the same. . . . . . . . . If I can get parked at the Royal Quays with all the visitors there for the Ark Royal.

Comment

t**t,bert probably thought i was working this weekend so he didnt ring me(i wasnt working) anyway keith,nice one mate,i had the dog for a walk down the pier today and i noticed the sea was quite clear,did you get any fish on daylights?

Comment

Shame that Les all the coalies were caught on the daylights and Bert got a couple of codling on them.

Most of the codling were caught on rag tipped with squid, really tough the big squid about 1/4\" thick, really good for keeping the worm on the hook, not like the stuff you buy in the tackle shop.
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Nice one kieth from the dirty wreck
          Beat them in their own back yard

Comment

Aye Stephen, coalies there, codling location X
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Thought you would of got the codling from there who was top dog
              Beat them in their own back yard

Comment

Working...