WIN YOURSELF £2000.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIN YOURSELF £2000.

Anyone interested in getting a boat up for the Hartlepool Festival.
    Looking at week commencing 15th Aug. Cost will be £25 for the charter and £2 entrance to the comp. The angler with the biggest ling and biggest cod will receive £1000 with daily prizes also.

Currently showing interest are

Me
    Tat
    Andy R
    Mike H
    KeithM
    kensr

Anyone else want to join in the fun.
    Jason :P

[Edited on 12/6/2005 by jason]

[Edited on 12/6/2005 by jason]
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

im interested .

Comment

what boat are you going for .

Comment

if its the same as last year there is also a £200 weekly prize as my m8 won one of them .

Comment

Kenny
          I have added your name above will try to get a full boat (we are half way there). will let you alll know :P
          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

I could make the Friday (19th). I won\'t be upset if you pick another day though, as I\'d planned to take Seapride out that day.

Comment

jason is there any progress? with the fishing trip

Comment

im interested mate but need to know soon as im on days that week so will need a holiday booking in

Comment

Have put this back at the top - work is easing off now so can get this sorted. Who is still interested in the trip please let me know and I will get us booked on a boat.
                  Jason

Comment

Jason, I,m still interested. Can you let me know what date you plan on booking so I can book a day off work.

The 15th is ok by me.

Mike

[Edited on 22/7/2005 by Mike.Haley]
                    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                    but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Glad to hear it is on. Your suggested date of the 15th will suit me fine and it is a good small tide. Looking forward to it
                      Cheers

Comment

I\'m still interested - can you put my name down. Cheers. Andy R

Comment

Jason,sorry m8,you\'ll have to take me off.I\'m on tablets and physio for my back,it\'s been bad for a month now and I\'ve got some supersonic,knockout anti-inflammatories from the doc that might just work.I don\'t want to chance it going again so I\'m staying off all strenuous back exercise for a while.And before you ask,she is doing the work for a change.

Comment

still interested im out on 22 aug and 2 sept in the boat comp .

Comment

by the way jason you dont have to fill the boat as i have a party of 3 going out .

Comment

Working...
                              X