No announcement yet.

the sea hunter boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can\'t disagree about Diablo,as I was on it with Steve,and my floatation suit still is.I\'ll have to get my passport out again and pick it up one day,maybe on that midweek trip if I can get on it.

Comment

diablo is well worth a try IMHO, he\'s got a few wrecks/marks I\'ve never heard of, works like stink to get you over em and into the fishy\'s!
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

just had word one of my pals went oput on the sea hunter yesterday and he say he had a cracking day skipper was so helpfull, getting snags out, helping take fish off hooks, would\'nt stop putting kettle on.
        all in all about 40 fish caught aboard
        30 codling range from 1.5lb to 2.5lb
        1 wrasse, a couple of maccy, 6/7 flatties
        did not go on the wrecks just stayed on the hard ground so lets hope he\'s left the big fish for me on 24th july
        big andy

Comment

Looking forward to the day out Andy. Have to find out when we are departing the quayside??

Comment

This boat has had a few good write ups in the last week, the skipper seems to know his stuff as he is finding good numbers of cod and ling.

Comment

my pals from work went out on tuesday on the sea hunter and apparently the skipper work his b*****ks off trying to get fish with not much caught but he\'s always there with a cup of tea to cheer you up when nowt on hook
              big andy

Comment

Working...
              X