No announcement yet.

MIDWEEK BOAT FISHING TRIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, due to work commitments, Jason has had to pull out of the trip.........However......Andy Winter will now be taking his place on the boat.

Those booked on the trip are:

Me
    Ian
    Andy
    Lynnette
    Andy Winter
    Oblickta
    Rob Adair
    KeithM
    Mike Haley
    Barracuda (Bob)

[Edited on 18/7/2005 by TC]

Comment

Thanks for the phone call Tony, thats made my day m8 I see there\'s a few lads on that were out the last time too so it\'ll be nice to see them again
      rigs rigs rigs I need rigs fast, LOL
      I treat others as I expect to be treated myself and expect to be treated the same way!

Comment

Does anybody know what Andy Toward has planned for the day?

Be nice to know in advance what tackle / rigs / bait to take

Alternatively, has anybody been out on any of the Tyne charter boats this week that can give us any advice
        www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

No problem, Andy......glad I could \"make your day\"....hahaha

Aye it\'ll be a bit like a reunion of the crew from the RNLI comp....lol

Rob,
          KNowing Andy, he\'ll more than likely work his bollcks off trying to find the fish for us. If the wrecks arn\'t producing, he\'ll take to the hard ground - and vice versa.
          Best to follow the old Boy Scout motto and \"Be Prepared\".
          As a Shields lad, you could also adopt the old South Shields motto, to - \"Always Ready\"......lol

Comment

As a Shields lad, you could also adopt the old South Shields motto, to - \"Always Ready\"......lol
            I thought that had been changed to \"Don\'t feed the swans when you\'ve got the bairn in her buggy?\"

But then again, if I was............ \"Always Ready!!\"
            www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Unfortunately, with Jason having to pull out due to work commitments, it means that KeithM has also had to pull out, as he was going to be getting a lift with Jason.
              This means that there\'s a vacant place on the boat now.

Comment

Rang the skipper at about 5:00 to see if it\'s a goer for tomorrow, but he wasn\'t in.
                Was told he should be in around 7:00.
                I\'ll be on my way to the cheque handover at Sunderland Lifeboat Station then, but I\'ll ring him when I get there and post the \"yes\" or \"no\" verdict when I get back in.

[Edited on 19/7/2005 by TC]

Comment

It\'s a GOER

Comment

Working...
                  X