Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Forcast looking great for next two days , ready to give it some spanking :P

Dave you need to get on the boat and fish, you got all winter to sit in the house and spank lol :P .

I am looking forward to it, got lots of new rigs and leadheads for the testing.

Comment

See you tomorrow lads.
      Yee ha
      give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Yer see you at 2pm. i think ill get out of bed at 1pm got all the gear sorted already for three days of fishing.Must get a double this weekend as they have been in hiding from us this year .

Comment

Long range forcast for the weekend...5mph north wind,cloudy and odd shower.Not the end of the world but i hope that hot spell last weekend was not our summer lol

Comment

The wind map I\'ve just looked at is N/East from 4pm friday , hope its wrong

Comment

seen the same one Dave,the weather is due to change over the weekend with heavy rain as well
              Cheers Alan...

Comment

So if the weather forcasters keep up there roll on reports, its going to be sw winds and hot sun shine all weekend.

Comment

i want the weather here to crap, cos i am off to italy and dont want to miss any boat fishing......just kidding...hee heee

Comment

met office Italy...strong ne winds and floods lol.hope you have a good hol Bob.

Comment

thanks Richy, i deserved that no question, hopefully the weather here will be good and bring some fish to the wrecks so i can catch one or two

Comment

Have a great time Boband be good :P

Comment

forcast changed again.dont think we will know for sure till friday night

Comment

Working...
                          X