liani b, first time out this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liani b, first time out this year

left friars goose at 8am to fish the can area.got to the rough ground at 8.45 and it was fish from the first drop had a few in the box by 10am which you can see from the photo.there was also loads of small stuff from one pound to one and a half pound which all were returned.stayed in that area picking up a few more keepers.i dont know much about wreck fishing but with the drift only being 0.2 to 0.5 i thought i would give the wreck south of the can ago.found the wreck ok and had about 6 drifts over it and got two cod about the four pound mark which i was quite chuffed about.then went back to the rough ground for a while.packed up at 2pm for the long trek back.ended up with 15 keepers which all the family are happy with and returned 30 plus of the small stuff.i used pink hokkis baited with prawn.just incase anyone is confused my name is walter i use my wifes account to post as i carnt log in to my account for some reason.
    Attached Files

Cracking fishing Walter. Great to see you into the fish mate! Prawns did the damage again eh?!
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
    X