Spot on Dolly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot on Dolly

Tony Cutter you have first reject since you got asked first.

Anyone Dave has asked and would like to go tomora from 6.30am till 2pm please post below and if your the first to ask or pm then your on.

[Edited on 19/6/2005 by LING_BASHER]

Comment

must check site earlier ,,must also ask first lol ,nice to see some catch reports rich ,keep them commeing mate

Comment

Sorry Richy (& Dave), I\'ve just seen this.

Wasn\'t on the Board at all last night.......spent the sunny evening in the back garden with the family. Was hoping for a phone call from Dave.....he said he\'d ring me if he was was going out on Sunday. As there was no call, I thought that he must\'ve decided to head back home today.

Comment

No problem.

With Dave being on the boat and unable to get in contact with people, this is really the only way and sometiems short notice if a spot becomes free.

You never missed a great deal today...see catch report.

Comment

Not on the board Tony , what is the world coming to :P

Comment

Yes Dave, I know.........my head is hanging in shame as I type.

Such derriliction of duty cannot be excused.

I will try to mend my ways and ensure that it doesn\'t happen again

BTW.....You picked a cracking weekend to come up, weatherwise

Comment

Well it might have looked nice from shore but the sea had a big roll on it from the SE today and the sun never really made it until 2ish with all teh sea fog...at least the fishing is getting better as the weeks go on.

Comment

Aye Richy, I was down at the seafront thisafternoon and it was pretty misty out there. Seen a few boats out and they were bobbing about quite a bit.

At one stage yesterday, when out on The Boys, it did get VERY nippy........so much so, that Scull had to put his shirt back on......much to the relief of all on board.......he\'d started to scare the fish away.

Comment

It was indeed a bit rough offshore. I had a plan to combine SWMBO\'s birdwatching with a little wreck detection, but turned back into Teesbay once I was about 2 miles out, as it was getting a bit uncomfortable. Once in the lee of the land, everything was fine. At one point when we were off South Gare, some of the chimney smoke/steam from the works onshore was going straight up, some blowing inland, some blowing out to sea. We had a steady blow pushing us inshore. Bizarre.

Comment

Perfect conditions for a tornado, really.
                      From being perfectly calm one minute, we had (in order):
                      Thunder, torrential rain, hailstones, lightening and gale force winds.

The rain & hailsones semmed to be coming down from all directions and it was never really clear which way the wind was blowing.

Comment

We had a similar thing Phil , the boat was actually stationary but the pirks were flying off behind , Weird .

Comment

Wind against tide dave can say you are stationary but the pirks **** off at a great rate of knots.
                          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X