Whitburn Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitburn Range

Anybody know wich boat it was that was causing the Humber Coastgaurd to have kittens on Saturday about 10.30 till 12.00?
    The coastguard call was as follows \" will the unnamed boat with white body and white wheelhouse lying just off the coast at Whitburn move urgently as the range is live and they are in danger\" This was repeated at least 6 times on chanell 16.

Cheers

davsut

Hahahaha.....We heard the call on The Boys, Davsut......As the circumstances sounded rather familiar \"white boat, Whitburn ranges, firing, danger\"........there was only one person who came to mind.....................but I\'ll not say who...........lol

Comment

I\'m saying nowt or Sparcs will fly
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Yer MARK my words there would be trouble if they had not moved :P

Comment

I don\'t think it was him this time.....I think he keeps well away from that marc now.

Comment

Not seen him out for ages? anyone know anything?

Comment

Heard the tale when in Scotland lol....
              You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Crikey......they\'ve even heard about it up there?.........lol

Comment

Yep Tony it was the bog cleaner that first mentioned it ,apparently it\'s almost folklore up there lol.
                  You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

I did wonder if it was anyone I knew!

Comment

The said man is working 7 days a week with his new business venture, hope it works well for him and Lisa, they have a very proffesional looking looking shop, you cant help but be impressed by it

Comment

There you go then........I knew it couldn\'t have been him (again)....lol

Comment

Must admit , it was the first thing that crossed mind . Sorry Marc :P

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence lads,

Any way Humber coast guard dont shout on the radio for me any more, they just give me a ring on my mobile, were just about on first name speaking terms now.

We havn\'t been back there since \'the incident\' just shoot straight past it now and head towards Sunderland, Once bitten...........

I\'m not about as much now as Bob says as we\'ve started a new business up and at the moment, this needs all of our attention so its looking like me little boat has to go as I\'m not going to get much use out of it this year, Never know Might be a bigger and better one on the horizon for next year if all goes well. So if anyone is interested in a \'Hardly Used\' Reiver sportsman& 4 stroke Suzuki 50 (all 18 months old) with brand new trailer (been in sal****er only a couple of times ) give me a shout. I\'ve also just paid the marina fees at the Royal Quays till April 2006 aswell.

Comment

All the best with the new Buisness Marc. Hope everything works out fine mate.
                              Steve I have never cleaned a bog in me life mate lol.

Jim.
                              Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Working...
                              X