Craster Saturday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craster Saturday morning

Went up craster with me dad and his m8 on there boat and me dads cousin was on his boat with 2 friends started off good i had 3 cod all around 3lb dad had 6 and jeff had 5 and we had about 20 coolies between us and 6 mackys and 1 sandeel, and that was in the space off 45minutes. my dads cousin was shouting cum on! we looked over to his boat to see him pull in a 16lb cod we were all gobsmacked, then we had problems with are boat and had to leave, my dads cousin rang us when we were on are way hiome to tell us he was raiking them in and were all between 4-6lb we were gutted! The sea was very flat to and it was nice and sunny, ill try and get some pictures.
    Cheers!!!
    ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Nice one Dean. Pity you had to leave early though.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Nice one Dean,shame about the boat probs
      Cheers Alan...

Comment

LOL didnt want to say but mite as well lol we were sinking there was a crack in the hull the boincy tanks kept us up! we are now looking for a fibreglass hull inflaitable which is 15ft or over!
        Cheers!!!

Comment

Dean could you send me details of catch especially who got the 16lb cod a photo would be nice as well

Alan

Comment

it was tony robinson who caught the 16lb cod and hes from burridon. ill try and get a photo alan
            Cheers!!!

Comment

My Selva RIB is for sale...
              Check it out on:

http://www.boats-for-sale.com/brokerpage.asp?brokercode=AOOA01

Comment

cheers Dean, much appreciated, hoy Phil stop high jacking posts sell your boat elsewhere, only kiddin
                Alan

Comment

Working...
                X