BUYIN LUMI PAINT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUYIN LUMI PAINT

CAN ANY1 TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY LUMI PAINT FROM I LIVE NEAR PETERLEE THANKS DAVEY

Davey, You can buy small glass jars of it from B&Q for a couple of quid a jar. Comes in all sorts of day glow colours. In the paint aisle, think its made by plasticoat or something like that.

Comment

If its the lumi \"glow in the dark\" paint you\'re after, you can get small pots on ebay. Otherwise, like Marc says, you can buy the fluoro paint in the day glow colours from B&Q. Its by Plasti-cote and called \"Fast Dry Enamel\". If you\'re going to use it for leadheads, don\'t let it come into contact with jellies or it stays wet
      www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

davey
        wilkinsons in the town center or the wall paper shop up the top near the post office. thats were i used to get mine from. but i use powder paint its better and lasts longer.
        Rod building.................

Comment

CHEERS LADS WILL TRY THE TOWN,HI ALLEN I SPOKE 2 U ON EBAY DONT KNOW IF U REMEMBER 1 GOT UR ADDRESS OF U SORRY I HAVNT HAD TIME 2 CALL IN BUT I WILL M8

Comment

i think i remember davey. if you get stuck for some paint give me a shout as i have got some lumi left . have you in out lately m8?
            Rod building.................

Comment

i was out last sunday it was a bit choppy so we only went as far as redcar didnt make it to skinny,we fish redcar ten bacj 2 hpool,we got 2 cod,1mackral and about 8 stone of whitys lol,we hope 2 b out this weekend weather permitting allan

Comment

Ask Dave Mason when he gets back from his job, he spend over £60 on lumi paints of all colours and has a lot of info about prices and so on.

Comment

Have a look at these threads Davey

http://www.nesa.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread &tid=1536#pid7294

http://www.nesa.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread &tid=3853#pid22062
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                  X