Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Wanted - Marks )Wreck or Ground Hartlepool to Whitby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted - Marks )Wreck or Ground Hartlepool to Whitby.

Taking 2 boats (33ft each) from Hartlepool to Whitby next weekend (weather permitting) can anyone help with positions of wrecks or ground between pool and Whitby and any within 15 miles of Whitby. Either post on here, PM me or email jason.watkin@city-holdings.co.uk.

Cheers in advance guys.
    Jason

[Edited on 29/6/2005 by jason]
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Just finished adding quite a few to the Whitby area. The CD should be with you tomorrow so you should be able to import what I\'m sending.

Comment

Mike what you mean CD (or am i being daft). Jason
      give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

No, it\'s me going daft! Confusing the conversation with one I was having with Mark the other day!

Anyway, I\'ve sent you some co-ordinates.

Comment

Mike got them excellent mate. Just for my ref so I can work out in the house do you know what lat and long whitby is on.
          Cheers mate
          Jason

Comment

N54°29.648\' W0°36.762\'

That\'s between the pier extensions.

Comment

Mike what are the second lat and long for or am i now being daft.

Comment

what second lat/long!
                ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

on the excel sheet the Mike has sent me.

Comment

doh!
                    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

I\'ll have a look at the file when I get home. I only entered one set of co-ordinates for each wreck!

Comment

Thanks mate. you got the info to me pretty swift. How easy is it to do on yer soft ware. How long will it to do a list of all wrecks within 20 miles of hartlepool. (hint hint) LOL
                        Again thanks mate
                        jason

Comment

The second figures appear to be the same co-ordinates but in degrees (I think - not an expert in this field). Below is an example if anyone can help clarify this:

N54°31.957\' W0°40.131\'
                          54.53261667 -0.66885000

It\'s pretty quick to do (but boring). If you send me the list though I will start adding them.

Comment

Working...
                          X