This weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend

Would imagine lots of people out this weekend with the good forecast, so why not put some reports on nesa lads n lasses. This forum has gone downhill this last couple of years, ie: few reports, very little banter etc. Just takes a bit effort I know, but use it, or loose it comes to mind
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Originally posted by canman View Post
    Would imagine lots of people out this weekend with the good forecast, so why not put some reports on nesa lads n lasses. This forum has gone downhill this last couple of years, ie: few reports, very little banter etc. Just takes a bit effort I know, but use it, or loose it comes to mind
    couldn't agree more, this forum used to be brilliant but its slowly dying, shame as i've met some great lads through here and made some good friends.

i'm on the jfk two on sunday so i'll stick a report on

Comment

Good on ya Tony, hope you have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
        Good on ya Tony, hope you have a great day.
        cheers, same to you if your out. even if the fish dont play out if that forecast is right it will be lush day to be out there

Comment

Hopefully out Sunday and Monday if all goes to plan!

Comment

Saturday, got up to go out, but the trees are thrashing about, which is no good for fishing with small lead head lures etc; so will try Sunday instead. Good luck to all who are out.

Comment

Working...
            X