Reminder catch reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder catch reports

If you get a good fish or anything odd please give me a ring and if you are local, Amble to Sunderland I will try and make arrangements to come and photograph your catch. A few especially youngsters with good fish have been slipping the net 0191 2531949

[Edited on 4/7/2005 by Charlton]
    Alan

Nice one Alan, rapid response yesterday I must say! sorry there was no mackeral going spare.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

We caught 0 all day sunday and the last we heard the jfk was having probs getting hold of them, jet we could not get down to the rweck for them on sat.

Comment

Not true Richy ,I got one and SOMEONE used it for bait straight away lol
        You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

after i was at Royal Quays went to fish quay to photo a 20lb ling taken on JFK, Alan kindly donated six mackerel to a worthy cause, my stomach. Now have another to feed with mackerel, tried the grandson with a little bit, loved it. Took some to lunch club before nursery and asked for more for his dinner last night. Any spare mackerel would be appreciated, any spare anything (fish that is) to be honest.
          Alan

Comment

lovely sunny day, flat clam sea, stayed close by incase i was needed to take photos, what happened 9.40pm and not a single phone call.
            Alan

Comment

\"........or anything odd.....\"

I caught a fish today, Alan :P

Comment

maybe they phoned Sam
                Cheers Alan...

Comment

Slapped legs and sent to bed with no supper, Mr Foggin.......lol

Comment

Just spotted the above post by \"ME\" it was not my post, time to change my password i think!!!

Comment

How big Tony, have you got photos. Did somebody make a sly comment in this thread, not even worth replying. Humph.
                      Alan

Comment

Oh nowt that would be of interest to anyone, Alan........it was just \"odd\" that I caught ANYTHING...lol

Comment

Thats why i was asking for photographic evidence, although i know this can be dodgy as well
                          Alan

Comment

Working...
                          X