X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.a.o speirsy

Hi mate have sent you a PM would like some details about your trip
    Alan

Oh ok thanks for the interest well we wet to sandland brygge fishing camp we arrived on wed 13th went straight out as you do immeiately into big double figure cod after a couple hours we went in for some sleep next day was unbelievable best cod og the day went to tony evans 64lb returned all of us got big 20 and 30 lbers the whole trip went like that someyimes with a quiet period inbetween while we figured put the tides my mate darren stevens was over the moon with his trip he broke all his prsonal bests i explained to him its not hard to do at sandland brygge birdie and john did well with some belting cod we had a friend of john and tonys from london with us (flash)he did really well with a shad called a bloodhead joey i myself(stevie speirs) broke 4 personal bests i had a 27lb halubut 37lb cd 21lb coley 27.5lb wolf eel what a trip with great advice from ad and great hospitality from dtina and stienar halvorsen i dont know how to post pics on herd but ive put them on via tapatalk hope you like them

Comment

sent you PM Steve worked out you and Tony
      Last edited by Charlton; 27-06-2017, 09:23 PM.
      Alan

Comment

Working...
      X