Your best fish so far this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best fish so far this season

After chatting with a couple of skippers and other lads, it seems there are not many big cod this year but a lot of just on double ling. So whats your best cod and ling so far this year?

My best ling 15lb my best cod 9lb

well dont all reply at once lol

Comment

Nobody likes a cleverdick

Only been out 3 times this year.....the RNLI Comp, the fun comp and last weekend with you & Dave.

Best fish??......the cod I got last Sunday was about the same size as the one I got in the fun comp (and that one was 6lb 10oz).......and they ARE my 2 best fish.......ermmmm.....my ONLY fish, really....lol

[Edited on 14/7/2005 by TC]

Comment

Not ment as showing off just interested to see how many double cod are around this year.

Comment

No, I know Richy.......just jokin\'........
          Wish I was \"just jokin\'\" about my 2 fish though....hahahaha

Comment

Best cod 7lb, have\'nt caught any ling this season yet.
            Been plenty of cod around the 3-4 lb mark.

I feel a doubler coming on though ( or is it the drink kicking in )

Comment

Hope to improve on that , off to the graveyard on Sat morning :P

Comment

my best was on Dolly, thanks to Dave and Richy .Hope the trip goes well on Saturday Dave.

[Edited on 14/7/2005 by SIXFOOTSTEVE]
                You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Dave, hope you have got my phone number will be waiting for the call to come and photograph your big fish.
                  Alan

Comment

Rich has it Alan , no problem . Hope we get lucky . Myself and another boat going , we have our eye on a 24 mile spot also where they landed a 16lb first drop . We only got a couple of 9lb last week near there but you\'ve got to hit lucky sometime

Comment

I bloody hope we do catch something worth ringing you for Alan as i am setting off at 3am yes 3am in the morning.....no one can say we dont give it our all looking for the big boys..,,like Dave said we must find them somwhere as we have been north, south right out the lot. There are loads of big ling about but finding it very hard catching the big cod this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X