Company wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company wanted

I'm retired and own a small fishing boat in North Shields. I'm looking for someone to come out fishing with. I only go out when the weather is good so I am unable to give more that about 12 hours notice. If any one is interested give me a call 07772012808.

That's a great offer, your boat should be full. Well done.

Comment

wont be going out much then
      •Secretary not permanent fixture until screwed on top of desk
      Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
      :man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day

PB COD 22LB (BOAT) Grafter h'pool
      LING 21LB (BOAT) Esmeralda h'pool
      CONGER 30LB (BOAT) IOM
      THORNBACK RAY 13LB (BOAT) ULLAPOOL
      COD 12LB PIER(middleton)
      CARP 30LB CANADA
      PIKE 25LB SCOTLAND

Comment

what kind of boat you got mate sure somebody will fancy a trip out with you

Comment

Many thanks to those who responded to my Post regarding company on my boat. I'm afraid all my contacts have been deleted from my phone. Not sure how this has happened but it has. Can you recontact me if you are still interested in going out. Many thanks. Pete

Comment

Originally posted by petergt View Post
            Many thanks to those who responded to my Post regarding company on my boat. I'm afraid all my contacts have been deleted from my phone. Not sure how this has happened but it has. Can you recontact me if you are still interested in going out. Many thanks. Pete
            Never saw this originally, hell of an offer that

Comment

thats a grand offer, only wished I lived closer. I would be up for a trip out.
              I am sure you will have a lot of lads willing to help you out m8
              consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
              X