good day today hartlepool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good day today hartlepool

went off hartlepool today on the crusader, had a great day caught over 20 mackeral on a mini shrimp rig 3 at a time, then got 2 cod about 4-5lb each, then at 3.30 we decided to give another place a try, i dropped down and after a few minutes was into a good fish. My first double figure cod of 11 lb caught on a chrome jigger weighing only 150 grammes

Nice to see some double cod gettnig caught, well done. I think Dolly is heading down that way one day soon

Comment

Well done Keith mate.

Jim.
      Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

aye well done mate it\'s nice to here some one is catching
        big andy

Comment

Yeh Nice One Kieth

You\'ve proved their\'s double figure cod off hartlepool , now I\'ve just gotta try and catch a one

Any idea of wear abouts off the pool you were fishing

Comment

codfather we were fishing past saltburn way towrds skinningrove

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Might pop down that way myself on Sat. Just going to get the chart out (plotter hasn\'t arrived yet).

Comment

Might head that way myself if sea\'s flat Phil. My plotter arrived today but not got a chart yet.

Comment

The gps plotter has most of the wrecks on if not all that the charts have. There is no reason why you cant just head out to a mark on the gps plotter and mark it out then give it a bash.

Comment

I meant I\'ve not got a data card yet Richy. My Plotter only has the basic coastline on it for now.

Comment

Got you lol thought you ment a paper chart. let us know how you get on when your sorted then mate.

Comment

Working...
                        X