Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackerel fishing

Hi guys
    New to the forum and fairly new to sea fishing but have been fishing on and off for years.
    I'm looking for a charter boat in the Newcastle, Sunderland, Hartlepool area that runs mackerel trips, ideally half day trips as the GF has shown interest in Viking and mackerels probably the bet sort of thing to introduce her to boats.
    Thanks
    Jamie

hello keeper m8, welcome to nesa, am sure last year saphire out of sunderland was doing evening trip's for mackerel, have a look in boat catch reports and keep an eye out for them. hope you get sorted.

Comment

You could also check out "uk charter boats",loads of info on there

Comment

Try the" north easting " out of Sunderland marina he dose late afternoon trips just what your asking for I haven't his number but he is called Jeff im sure they will have hi number in the marina office

Comment

sapphire sundeland peter stobbs on charter boats uk & face book
          north eastern jeff sunderland tend to use face book for bookings
          been out on both boats myself
          consett warlord retired

Comment

weres the mods..get these people banned from posting rubbish as in message before this one..theress other ones on forum aswell advertising mining websites and stuff.

Comment

I've banned that user, I struggle with this new forum format, trying to work out how to remove the post.
              Cheers, Keith.

Comment

thanks keith..theres a few similar ones on different posts on the forum..

Comment

Working...
                X