Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat anyone

22-39

well am in from 12.30 till 7.30am...cant see me getting many takers at this time of night and no one is speaking to me anyway

Comment

LOL rich hahah you started wrong ..........
      should have said \"my best is a 2lb cod\" and take it up from there hahahahahah
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Take it no one risked heading out today?

Comment

Richy we saw a small boat out today with about three on. It kept dissapearing in the swell and waves for a few seconds at a time. Would not have fancied being out on that sea today lol.

Jim.
          Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

It was shocking on the pier the other day..unsafe really and shields pier is a good tall strong pier.

Comment

Ill take it since we have 1 catch report from the weekend that no one caught anything, if so then they did as well as i did from the piers lol a big fat 0

Comment

saturday was very bad on boat, i was white when i came home lol, shock i think, 10 hrs in a heavy swell was no fun at all, under these conditions never again sooner stay at home

Comment

Yer shame that spell og good weather never lasted.

Shame people dont post there none catch reports so that we can get an idea of what te fishing is like.

Comment

Working...
                  X