Bass on the boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass on the boats

Last thursday in the paper there was a write up about 2 lads catching 2 bass of 12lb and 8lb from the back of Tynemouth pier? anyone know if this was true and has anyone else had any luck from blyth to seaham bass fishing from the boats? We get alot from the shore when cod fishing ours days so why not on the boats like down south.

beat me to it Richy,I was going to ask the same,maybe people just say nowt for obvious reasons then again you would hear reports from the Charter lads,good question though
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

a lad out of SSBAC caught a bass of 2lb when fishing for mackerel around the pier end area thats the shields pier
      Beat them in their own back yard

Comment

Been down the boat today sorting the wood work out, cleanig things down and making sure everything is perfect for the long trip tomora morning.

Me and Dave got chatting about bass fishing and we ARE having 2hrs sunday morning around Tynemouth and whitley bay with raplas and spinners very close in on the beaches and rocks..prob wont catch nowt but at least we will have given it a bash.

Comment

Good luck Richy
          Davy

Comment

I think we will need it, not holding out any hope of catching one but at least we will have tried.

Comment

Never mad eit bass fishing last sunday as we went home in ahuff after all the wrecks on the 25 mile + mark where netted or c**p.Might be given it a bash 1 night next week as i think, Daves planning a 5 day \"go get the biggun\" spell.

Comment

Working...
              X