X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Boat (Dave)

Is she at Royal Quays yet Dave?

Hi Ian,

She comes up tomorrow afternoon . I had her in the river Crouch yesterday for testing and all went well . Nice job .

Anybody up for a pint thurs / fri /sat I,ll be knocking around R/Q :P

Comment

Hi Dave what boat did you end up with in the end then?

Comment

Settled for an Ocqueteau 625 Rich .

Comment

Go, greased lightnin\', you\'re burnin\' up the quarter mile
          Greased lightnin\', go greased lightnin\'
          Go, greased lightnin\', you\'re coastin\' through the heat lap trials
          Greased lightnin\', go greased lightnin\'..............

[Edited on 27/11/2003 by TC]

Comment

Nice 1 Dave,i have been of line for so long i dont have a clue about any crack.Has the docking fees increased then or is it the same size? No getting two day trips out on £5 now Dave lol

I cant make it for a drink this weekend i am away for my birthday.

Richy

Comment

Dave was that your old boat i saw on the A1 ,,heading south about 3pm north of Scotch corner?.
              white van man

Comment

Might be fishing north of the River Dave tonight if so hopefully be able to pop in.

Comment

Well done on getting the new boat Dave, any chance of emailing me those pics again I\'ve just had to totally wipe my pc along with all email adresses and the like. You probably won\'t be on the board for a while, waxing those shiney new topsides, worth it though stops the seagull ****e and fish guts sticking.
                  Fishguts? I hear all fish are to be removed from hooks outside the boat :P

Comment

Put my name down for a go I promise to wear me slippers and not catch owt

Comment

Rod,

It\'s likely at that time , did it look like this?
                      [img]C:\\My Documents\\New boat\\100MSDCF\\DSC00663.JPG [/img]

Dave,

Course your names down ( and Ell / tony / rich ) and yes , slippers are compulsory :P

[Edited on 29/11/2003 by DaveMason]

[Edited on 29/11/2003 by DaveMason]

Comment

pleased to here about your new boat Dave,sorry i never managed to get down and see you at the weekend,was busy as hell with callouts..in fact never seen my boat for a month...looks like i had better buy a new boat now as i will never be able to keep up with you Norman and Ian

Comment

Hiya Bob,

We were about to send a search party out for you , I\'m moored just up from Tritech - check her out .

Comment

Did you get to the Zetland Dave, me and me m8 popped by and left about 9:00pm (end of happy hour) Asked a rather shapley barmaid if she knew you or Norman. \"Ah yes, Norman, I know Norman but he hasn\'t been in tonight\" she said with a glint in her eye. What\'s gannin on there then!

Comment

If only mate , LOL Chance would be a fine thing
                              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X