• Time
  • Show
Clear All

beaten to it, blast.
    Alan

Comment

well it\'s taken me 25 years to beat you Alan

Comment

See nothing has changed since May then when my records all pointed to a bad summerf rom shore and boat. Granted the weather has been poor but the fishing has been worse, not had a mackerel from the shore since the 17th of july.

Comment

from september last year the shore fishing was westerleys until late december then there was only a handfull of days after that and it has mainly been northerly /easterly\'s since may majorly affecting the boating season so you would think that this would have some effect on the fish stocks ..the sandeels would appear to be in abbundance if the growing bird popullation on the farnes is anything to go by yet the catches are still few and far between ...

Comment

We headed out and turned round came back, seen Bert,4 charters and 2 other small boats out there but it was like a november day.

Comment

we heard one boat lucky linda or somthing like that, talking to jfk saying they were coming back in cos everyone is being sick
              hahahaha

sless

Comment

LOL yer it was some boat comp there was about 80 anglers at the R.Q waiting to be picked up, they sounded as if they came from Yorkshire.

Comment

Police comp I think Rich
                  ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                  . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                  ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

lol sea isck err am not surprised as they spend most there time filling paper work in our days, not there fault just the system like.

Your not missing nowt Norman ne for toora, charters( well ones we chatted with) not going out sunday.

Comment

I not got any plans yet for tomorrow rich, just charging me batteries today and will fit tomorrow and see how the sea looks.
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

It looks crap !

[Edited on 14/8/2005 by Norman]
                        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Working...
                        X