hartlepool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hartlepool

Hi everyone i know its been a long time since last post but i have kept looking in !
    After 5 cancelled trips out of hartlepool since last sept we are booked to go out this saturday ;
    Whats our chances weather wise this time ? any help or advice welcomed
    ( all of our cancelled trips were on the boat with the man who hates braid, we finally got our deposits back after 10 months and 5 cancelled trips say no more )
    we are now booked on a different boat FINGERS CROSSED;
    p.s. we live 90 mls from h/pool
    (west yorks)
    finn.

good luck this time finn. weather looks not too bad, but may be a bit wet ......... plenty of mackerel about so thats the bait sorted . let us know the result.
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

The sea is flat at the moment had a look before and its forcast 10mph west winds so tomora morning should be the best part of the day before it swings round from the nw.

good luck mate, we need some catch reports up its been a poor year...weather wise.

Comment

have a look the morra richy
        hahaha

sless

Comment

We can live with getting wet as long as the sea stays flat..you cant be picky this year with the never ending east winds.

Comment

i bet its not like that in the winter

sless

Comment

I know Sless, i think Green peace and the ex fox hunter protesters have paid god a load of cash so the weather is poor in the summer and flat sea in the winter lol.

Comment

its definatley on we spoke to the skipper 18-45 and he says a.m. better than p.m. but its gunna be wet biggest part of the day we are staying up there till sunday morning so looking forward to the whole weekend it will mean leaving home about 04-30ish but 12 lads going up 4 of them playing out for the day and 8 of us fishing (total cost of weekend divided by 12 ) we will meet them back at the hotel for evening meal then we can all play out. i will post a report good or bad mon or tues ; thanks lads .
                finn;

Comment

Yer same is what i seen, am till 2pm looks good then wind picks up and changes direction, heavey rain most the day.

Dolly is out at 7am till we get sick.7.30 if its peeing it down lol, nar will prob stick it out.

Comment

Working...
                  X