Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for PhilT

Phil
    Remeber the discusion we had on our day out about the difference between finders. the picture i was talking about has just been re-posted please see norman\'s latest post \"A fresh start\" - pic 3 is the one i was talking about (no comparison really).
    Speak soon
    Jason
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

nosey buggers LOL
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

That\'s Hilary\'s shoe budget blown for the forseeable future then...

Comment

Pm it then :P not much else to read this year on the fishing section lol

Comment

Nice one phil they can only wear one pair at a time. Good bit of kit tho init.

Comment

Hahahaha.......sorry Jason......but I do have to read everything posted

Richy, you don\'t JUST have to READ stuff..........you can post stuff for others to read aswell.......lol......and not just catch reports.

I\'m sure a lad of your experience could impart quite a bit of boat fishing info

Comment

I would Tony but by the time i spell check everything i had typed it would be old news lol.

Anyway am crap at boat fishing, just about given up all hope of boat fishing now..not much left out there and the weather not helping

Comment

Richy.........have you seen MY spelling, m8

I used to check all my drafts before I posted them.......now I just post them.....readers still know what you mean even when you spell something incorektly

I\'ve done you a new avatar, Richy.......for a lad so young, most of your recent posts have sounded really on the bleak side......

Comment

lol am just really losing my interest in a sport i have loved for years..last year i quite winter shore fihing, now the summer fishing boat and shore is crap to say the least.

Just on a downer...ill be ok once i catch again.

Comment

1st off........apologies to Jason for hi-jacking the topic

Rcihy - I think by the standards of most people on here you\'ve probably still had a better catch rate than most. Personally, I\'d like to be a couple of fish behind you.....lol......but I\'m used to having blank sessions and ANY fish I catch is a bonus. My tally this Summer:

From boat:- very little - a few codling (biggest around 7lb) half a dozen Mackeral, a couple of Whiting and the odd Scotchie.

From shore:- very little - even less codling, no mackeral, a dozen or so Whiting and a couple of dabs.

So....by your standatds you may have had a dismal Summers\' fishing - by my standards.........I had a normal one......lol

Mebbies you should just get out and enjoy the \"fishing\" and not the \"catching\"?.......... Dust off ya Winter shore gear again and get down there when it\'s cold, wet & miserable......like you used to do. I bet you won\'t have as many blank sessions as me.....hahahahaha

Comment

totaly agree tony(sorry for jumpin in here too lol) but fishermen are the eternal optamists richie it allways gets better lol.. i remember a post by hirramabiff about kicking his box one night coz he caught nowt lol and woke up the next day only to be thinking I wonder where the fish are ..Thats what I love about it ..I have a boat and have only been out on it about five times this year and have been very close to blankin on two of those sessions ... so your doin allright mate !!!...

Comment

No probs thread hijackers - here is another avitar that richy could use.

\"I dont believe it\".

Only joking richy. LOL

Comment

lol you should use it as in the next coupel of weeks i have alot more to moan about..just wait and see .

On the plus side am heading up Scotland for 5 dyas next week camping on my fav moark, just hope the weather holds out.

Comment

Working...
                          X